Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas and More!







HO HO HO, Merry Christmas everyone!!!
It's 7:45am on Christmas morning....the candles are lit (thanks Mom, see the Angels??)...







Santa stuffed the stockings (and sequence Santa hat from Mom, I got one too, but I had to wear mine, yea it's on my head right now)
...Mike is snuggled in bed...and I just made myself a delicious Gingerbread Latte w/ my new frother mug from Starbucks, in my new Starbucks coffee mug (the one that looks like the paper cups you get at Starbucks)...Why? you may ask do I already have gifts...well, lucky for me, in Sweden they open gifts on Christmas eve!! So, Mike and I opened all the gifts we had for each other...but saved any gifts my family sent, seeing as they intended those for the REAL Christmas morning...Plus, this way you pretty much get TWO Christmas's!








I know it may be hard to see all those gifts under our HUGE tree, with the full size star! Thank goodness for secret santa gifts, or we would have been without any tree at all!








Here we are enjoying Christmas Eve Swedish pancakes (Mom sent the mix from Lindsbourg, Ks...and the maple syrup is from Weare, NH from my Grandparents, and the Lingonberry sauce is from IKEA!!)

No comments: