Saturday, June 07, 2008

Pre Philly ridin' and R&R

Hey Chrissy, what tha??? God you never cease to make me fall over laughing!! I miss you so much!!See, everybody else was paying attention to the, "Ok guys, over here"..There she is, all cleaned up!
Here's the crew! From the left...Phil (owner), Theresa (T-Bird), Jess (Rocket), Doofus, Casey (what she lacks in height, she make up for w/ volume), and Gary (manager extraordinaire)
Here's T-Bird trying out riding w/ the cast....she HAD to know it wasn't possible....she's such a trouper...but after this ride, she realized it was too risky for others around her....she, I'm sure would endure the pain, but she doesn't want to put anyone else at risk...therefore, she's chosen not to ride. A HUGE disappointment for her, this was a major race for her.
We love ya T-Bird!! Now attach your healing, like you do EVERYTHING else in your life!! And, we'll be just fine!

The rest of the kids on our ride...Phil, Jess, Theresa, and Casey...Gary got nixed out of this one...he's riding a track bike w/o breaks...



Jess and I baked banana bread, and apple crisp yesterday! Perfect for light, nimbely climbing....right??

1 comment:

Holly R said...

Kele -
I rode with you a couple of winters ago in Seattle... One of Nicole Freedman's former clients. I love telling people about how I was riding your old bike with the faulty brakes and how I almost had a heart attack descending towards Lake City Way sans brakes...
Hey, are you coming to the Bay Area for the American Velodrome Challenge this month? If so, let me know. I don't live next to Hellyer, but I'm a 40-min drive, am close to the train station, and I have a spare room with a comfy futon to offer you...
Hope you are well, and you can contact me at: hollyrrr2002@gmail.com
Take care!
Holly