Saturday, August 09, 2008

Track racing

most fun I've had on a track bike...the womens madison...
my teammate Anita won the race for us!!
The dream team, aka "Sluggers"...team pursuit. Christin King, Me, and Shelly Olds
I love that spot...pursuit
Team Pursuit...see to our left is Jenny Trew, Step Oruda, andCarrie Eller...I trained all winter w/ the first 2 girls in Canada...we have the same coach too

I know I look a little pudgy here...i'm so glad to know I was pregnant in this picture...and that's why (wink wink, i was like 5 days pregnant)
Great fields at FSA made the racing awesome...this was the miss N out....it's (from the right) Christin King, me, Shelly Olds, Jenny Trew, and behind her was Steph
yeah madison...wait, I think we've seen this..oh well, it's worth seeing it again....look at my face...weirdo.



No comments: