Monday, March 19, 2007

Sister Time!!


Yea, I'm in Phoneix, vacationing w/ my sister Abby! We are taking a few days to enjoy the warmth, and unwind together!

After a marathon of flights (I flew back from Greenville, S.C ALL the way to Seattle, then re-checked in immediately to fly back to Phoenix...so my day started w/ a 2:30am pick up in S.C, and I arrived in Phoneix at 8:45pm the next day...but hey I saved $300 on flights!! And I get 3 days w/ my Sis, and that's priceless)

So, on Sunday we found a great breakfast place after getting a new swimsuit at Target, seeing as I forgot mine. Then we shopped for shoes (don't worry Mike, I didn't buy any..but I was SO tempted to buy these leapord print open toe high heels...something I'm sure I'd wear TONS, NOT!)...

Next we laid by the pool, enjoyed a grapefruit juice/mineral water cocktail and pretzels...then enjoyed a nice relaxed Sushi dinner as pictured above!!

Today, it's Beecrum (Beakrum, B-crumb) yoga, facials, and eyebrow waxing....I LOVE these kind of vacations!!

Have fun at work ya'll!!! Tee Hee Hee!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

learn how to spell