Sunday, November 25, 2007

The adventuer begins!

yeah, I finally tracked down my Proman package! Look at my new kit!! Not at my awkward pose!

Jeremy told me I need to find that animal hunger for the sprints. Here I am working on it! Not as good as Shontell's tiger, more like a blinded Wombat (are they fast?)...dork!
So, today's the day. We got the car pack early, so Mike suggested we have breakfast at Panera. A place we frequented in College in Wichita, Kansas.
I had to get a shot of our matching sweatshirts from the Wichita State Rowing team, 1996. I think it's hilarious we both still wear them!

Killin' time in the airport in Seattle

Bye Babe! I'll miss you! Thanks for hanging out with me in the airport!

Now I"m sitting in the Van cover, BC airport awaiting my flight to Honolulu, then on to Sydney. It was a very convoluted process of customs, because I came from the US, and I"m going to the US (Honolulu)...but I'm in Canada...crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kele,

I hope you have a wonderful trip around the world. Race hard and work on that tiger pose, would ya?
I can send you some pictures of sg doing it properly.

Good Luck!