Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sights in Philly

I remember getting stuck in an 8 (crew), under this bridge at the Schuylkill River Regatta in college.
on our ride we passed Villanova...
I was so lucky to bump into George (far left), and Sally (third from Left) and several of the Sturdy girls for a great ride.
Someday, this will be me and Mike...
oh these poor people....Shontell, Niki W, Sally, and George invited me to join their already planned ride....and I ended up getting 2 flats, then completely getting lost whilst doing some intervals....TOTALLY screwing up their ride....strange, they haven't invited me again?? Sorry guys!!
East Penn...the first Penitentiary in PA. Now it's just a museum. Beautiful building!! I hope to have time to go to the talks, and look around.
I saw this Dragon boat practicing...they have a drum on board, it was cool...it's the guy on the far Left
I just noticed this building being destroyed...right in the middle of the city...many people stood around watching. Interesting to watch.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any chees steaks?

kelekelebobelly said...

what's a chees steak? Or did you mean, Cheese Steak? (I understand the slip, I'm no spelling bee wizz myself!)...and no, not yet