Monday, May 26, 2008

Wenatchee wonderland!!

Last weekend I went to Wenachee Wa to watch Mike race a 2 day 3 stage stage race. It was unique for him to be racing, and NOT me. I really enjoyed watching him, and just having time to hang out.
Mike starts his TT.
Kyle is off..
the feed zone in the road race. This race has a 12mi climb w/ avg grade of like 12%...nasty! The feed zone is only 1/2 way up. In this picture, I had totally forgotten I was supposed to feed the cat 3 field...so I was taking pictures of them instead....oops


on the drive home, I remembered I needed to send in a pic of me on the bike, in my kit to my team ....so we pulled off the hwy, I kit'ed up, jumped on my bike and snap...too bad I was in the wrong jersey, bike, and shoes...I wish it was the thought that counted....maybe A for effort???

1 comment:

JT said...

Hey Kele! Thanks for the water dump on the climb - it woke me right up! I owe you...