Friday, February 22, 2008

Pictures of Kopenhaven track stuff


Pre Points race warm up. Niki and I are planning the next move....which involves NOT falling off the rollers!
SAAWWEETT! Theresa Cliff-Ryan was on this podium TWICE! Two, count them, two medals. A bronze BOTH in the scratch AND points!! It was so awesome to see her up there where she belongs!! Nice work Theresa!! Bobby Lea, in the Madison heat!! On relief! He and Colby rode to a silver in the Madison Final!! What a great ride!! Nice work both of you!
Bobby and I went for a road ride, and look what I found. A Smiling Hay Bail...cute huh!
Representin' Kenmore!!
Meatball and Meatball!
My family. From the top left: Mom, John (father in law), goober. Next row from the left: Martin (Mike's only cousin), Kerstin (Mike's Aunt), Jane-Olof (Mike's Uncle), Daniel (Mike's twin brother). This was my cheering section! Thanks to you all for coming!

No comments: