Sunday, April 13, 2008

"my my my Girona" (the song my Shirona tune)


Can you pick which one is Theresa and which is Jessie? I can't!

dede was about to smile, I promise
the whole group...jaume (the best guide ever), puffy, jess, theresa, dede, gary, diane, phil
me and a Canola feild...there are tons around here...very pretty
Yeah, were did we ride today? Oh, just by a CASTLE!
After our awesome ride, Jaume made us a typical Catalayn dinner.we got a big kick out of Jaume, cutting the cheese for us.

there were mutliple kinds of meats, and cheeses (jamon, manchego?, chorizo) from the area. And on the far left is a tortilla...but it's make w/ potatos....eggs, cheese, and potatos.

so the tradition is take raw garlic and rub it on the toasted bread...

then do the same w/ a ripe tomato (jess really enjoy's that part). Then add salt, pepper, and olive oil...YUMMMMY!



Theresa was anxious to get started on dessert!

No comments: