Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Flag day

So, in honor of the Swedish flag day festival....I decided to celebrate on my Sat ride w/ a flag of my own...












I went to a bike shop a few weeks ago, and saw the flag for sale...and couldn't pass up the opportunity to yet again show off my 'So Pro' style! The ride ended up to be an epic 8 to 3:30 event (only 5hr 20min ride time though...we had one chain break, 3 flats, my rear shifter cable snapped w/ 3+ hrs to ride)...but all the while the flag was sailing high!!

It's even funnier, because I was stuck in my 12/39....and so on all the hills I was standing at about 45rpm trying not to fall over..and the flag would whip side to side so bad no one could ride next to me...at one point I almost hit a pedestrian walking on the trail...ooopps!

No comments: