Thursday, May 11, 2006

Wichita, Kansas...is home!


So, I'm 'home' between Gila and Joe Martin...for 3 days. I grew up here in Wichita, in this house, from age 13-26....oh the memories..





This is where my Mom does her magic...home cookin..nothin's better!

Before we had computers, we had pictures...and Mom made collages..or colleges, or co-la-ge....each frame is a different one of her children....

Here's the eager clinic goers, ready to learn some sweet skills from Nicole (we put on a Clinic Tues and Wed night...Tues was for more beginner riders, and Wed was more race skills)

A little bike high jump, and bike limbo....get low Nicole...aww yea!

Beth can do it too!

After all that monkey'n around...it's time to eat...right Beth and Nicole!!

And more eating after Wed's clinic...the classic Wed eatery...On the Border....(we used to eat here EVERY Wed after the weekly crit/circuit race)

This is Mike's all time favorite burrito...the chicken burrito..w/ the CREAM sauce..something he's searching for all over the Northwest....to no avail as of yet...so enjoy the view Mike...and NO, I didn't eat this...I had the obligatory SALAD!!

4 comments:

EB said...

Nicole seems to be finessing her synchronized cycling skills more and more each weekend...

Merkeley Bike said...

Say Hi to Beth for me, alicat and I met her at Nicole's clinic here in Bezerk! Great gal!

Looks like good hill climbing in KS ;).

Velo Bella said...

I'm lovin that porch
The cream sauced burrito on the other hand....ewwww

X Bunny said...

oh my
love the collages

some close-ups would have been interesting!