Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Wichita State Photos

This is where I went to undergrad and grad school...Wichita State University...home of the Wheat Shockers...









This is my best friend in the hole world (I know WHOLE)...we've been best friends since Sophmore year in High School, at East High! She has 3 beautiful girls, and one beautiful husband! It's awesome that our lives are so different, yet we've managed to stay close!









This is my opposite brother Isaac...and his favorite shorts he's had for MANY years...I say opposite because, we are! He's super smart, and a Junior at Benedictine College studing BioChem (pre Med)...we went for a short ride for Ice Cream (you might think about a little more air in those tires, Smarty Pants)


Dr. Jekel (not sure here) and Mr. Hyde...you guess which is which








After Ice Cream w/ Isaac, it was off to Joe Martin...Jay Blankenship was kind enough to give me a ride down there...

1 comment:

erein said...

Whoa, that pic brings back memories. That's where I went to college also. Man, it's been years...wow.