Saturday, November 04, 2006

Bake off!!


So for our Friday night of fun, Mike and I first had a few chores to do....but all week we had planned for a 'Bread Party'...Mike would make his bread, and I'd make mine....He apparently made bread often in Sweden growing up...his recipe came from a Swedish cookbook..I used the same recipe you may remember from before...but this time I added Rice Syrup (instead of sugar), and extra salt (last time my bread was nastalicious)...

This is Mikes....and if I had to name this kind of bread it would be...uh, Dense and good w/ extra butter and salt, but probably good for you (no sugar at all, and min salt)...and mine, turned out much better than my last attempt...still don't have the consistency I want. You know, like the bread your Grandmother makes so soft and chewy...Mine is either too doughy (not done), or hard as a rock...



Mike's was perfect the consistency I must say. This man never ceases to amaze me, how did I find this guy? Who cares!! He's awesome!!

No comments: