Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Blogger Diet!

Yea that's my excuse for not blogging in like a month! So, are you ready to get caught up??

We'll go from oldest to newest: get a cup of wonderful coffee and enjoy:


Carrie Cheadle (MY sports psychologist, or mental training coach) came to do a workshop for some local teams (Starbucks, and Group Health). It was great, held at the Starbucks headquarters, COOL HUH!

And here she is, THE Genius, and wonderful person she is!! I cannot stress enough how much she helped me get through this season. YOU TOO can find out more at: carriecheadle.com (I bettcha $20 you'll thank me for it!!)




And she's VERY serious, seriously!! Actually, we were headed to a 'Ho Down'...as in Square dance party...I was awesome (at watching)...I could have robbed a bank on the way, but they were all closed!




She's cuttin' a rug, that girl! Watching her and Steve Higgins was a Hoot. Steve is a really great cyclist and coach!







Here is the top secret Starbucks cycling team meeting. They are a great group of women! Their energy and enthusiasm is contagious! We're gonna have our best year yet! I announced my coaching business, and WHAMO great response! Oh so fun, to have so many athletes on the same team!! Wanna learn more? Check 'em out: www.starbuckscycling.com

Oh yea, I got this MASSIVE flat tire (lost like 1/2 the tire, NO IDEA what happened there...I wish I could say there were mind altering substances involved, but sadly that was NOT the case)...and by this picture it looks like Mike is changing the tire for me....DON'T BE FOOLED. He was in charge of airing up the donut tire..
Itook off the LUG NUTS (funny word, BTW), AND Jacked up the car, before changing the tire...yea, I think he forgot I'm a GIRL, and those are BOY jobs...I guess not in SWEDEN! But the good news is, I am very confident that I can change a flat tire now (Chrissy remember me saying, "I'm confident I know where we are going" on the way to the Bisbee TT, and 10 min later we were at the Mexican border...oops)







Here's the Starbucks Women's' team...ready to rock!! On a group ride, with some fun drills (well, I thought they were fun...)

I'm tucked in there squatting...

So, that's what I've been doing since my last entry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was wondering what you were off to. Was getting worried with no new recent updates. Okay well not worried but was looking forward to hearing about all the good new stuff going on up there. Take care.
Lisa