Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Snow Daize!


Man, I feel like a kid again (and act like one too)...we got a real bone-a-fied Snow Day here in Seattle! It wasn't just because of snow, but because it was mixed w/ ice.

It took Mike 3.5hrs to go ONE exit on 405 Monday night, and me 2 to go 4 miles.


So, I bundled up...got some things done...did my workout...and never left the house!

But, no excuses today....although it's 8:30 and I'm still in my pajamas..."I"m waiting for it to warm up!!!" , that's what I told Mike...who brought his computer home, and is 'working' from home, in addition to enjoying toast, graonola, coffee, and the news! I'm sure he'll get down to buisness as soon as I leave!!

Ok, I still have tons of pictures, Mike and I went to Flagstaff to my sister's house for Turkey day...and Mom and my brothers were there. It was so awesome! Just don't have the time to download all of them right now...

Yeah, back on Blogger!

No comments: