Monday, July 09, 2007

Independance GP, Colorado Springs

My trip to Colorado Springs proved to be memorable!

At the airport I realized I had left my purse in the taxi...that contained my phone, all forms of identification and money....hmmm. Terry just happens to know this cab driver by name (and number) called her and had her bring me my purse!! Whew!

So, Sarah Uhl picks me up and we go watch Junior Track Nationals. Which was so much fun!

Next day, I had a Kerin and a Points race. The points race was great. Sarah and I were close in points the entire race, which made it fun! But my lungs were about to fall out by the end, w/ the altitude.


Jennie and Kenny chat it up before race time...

That's what racing is all about, nice work ladies!

Adam D drives it to the line in his 200m TT...

Kerin time...Here is the finals round...notice I'm taking pictures....

This is when it gets good!



On the fourth, Sarah and Benjamin, and Moonlie watched the fireworks and enjoyed watching the Madison! Moolie is their dog who was less than thrilled about the fireworks.


I had such a great time! Racing was good, the weather was crazy, my company was awesome! A huge Thank you to Sarah and Ben for letting me into their home! I fell in love w/ their dog Moonlie! Ben Sharp and Sarah Uhl are both great people!! It was fun to see Jennie again, and get one short girls night!! I wish I could do that more!

Off to Portland, OR for the Alpenrose Challenge.

1 comment:

Marcela Rosolen said...

Wooooow
Niiiice....
Sooo nice to see Sarah... and finally get to see her dog... she promised she would send me the pic, but hah... I never wait for what she promises.. lol...

Well, if you get to talk to her, tell her Marcela from Brazil said HI to "Mean" Sarah.. lol

Check my blog if you like...

Cheers!!