Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mary and Jason Fisher got married in Dallas

This is the clan....after the fact...but it give an idea of who was here!
Mike and I enjoying the scene...


Sister!!
Aunt Molly (my Mom, SINGLE), cousin Sarah, and cousin Carolina...
Cousin Anna, Aunt Sally, cousin Carolina, Aunt Joni...
This is what I was doing during Mass....oops....Mike doesn't approve..
Mrs. Fisher....


Taboo at the Pruit/Cook/Hulser/Murdin/Traffas's
Uncle Dan tries to get his point across...
Next day we helped Uncle Tom, and the bride to be in the black shirt smiling, put the programs together....
True love!
I love my Mom!! She's SINGLE!!

Abby and I all cleaned up.

My NUclear family


Mom and Aunt Sally...

The boquet toss...Anna got it

Me and my lil' bro Sam...man do I look tired...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a passle of Pruitts. Glad Anna got the bouquet.
Uncle Tom is holding up well, considering all those daughters (how many cows in the dowry these days?) love Kathleen