Saturday, October 06, 2007

Nationals

After four days of racing. I've learned a lot. I am so grateful to my coach, Jeremy Storie, for all his support, encouragement, and good humor this week. I was disappointed with each performance, yet was able to keep my head up. Well, until the Points race last night. I pretty much had the worst race ever on the track, as in legs, and mostly in my head.

Dealing with such big disappointments, teaches me more than any win! Now, today we have a team pursuit....and you better bet your bottom dollar....I'm gonna have FUN with it!! Somewhere this week, I've forgotten to have fun on my bike...creating too much pressure. But today, I'm riding w/ Heather Albert, and Shelly Olds...we've never ridden together...so this will be a hoot!!

Pictures soon

1 comment:

Little Lion said...

I'm sure you had some good races, keep up the good work... I'm really proud of you!