Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I've got the best Best Friend

Oh, I love the Christmas holidays....especially when you get gifts AFTER it's supposably all over...Look what my Best Friend gave me...again remember I LOVE anything w/ bikes on it....










It's a piggy bank...it's so cute!! It has the saying Mike is always drilling into my head...how did she know I needed help saving money, now it will be a sinch!! Thanks so much Nat it's awesome!





Here's me and Nat at my wedding. We've been best friends since sophomore year of high school. She now is married with three beautiful children. He husband and she met their Junior year of high school...it's a cool story, high school sweethearts and all...only in the midwest!


Anyway, she's been a great friend over the many, many years....thanks so much for the special piggy bank...I'll start saving for my next bike with it!

No comments: