Tuesday, December 20, 2005

More early Christmas presents!!

After my very touching morning last week, I was bound and determined to show Mike my appreciation for him...in the only way I know how...BIG PRESENTS...so what if I have to buy his love...it's love none the less!!

So, I braved the mall and got him a Treo 650 PDA/phone , that has more bells and whistles, I couldn't even turn it on. This is on Sunday afternoon....and I just couldn't keep my awesome secret...so whilst writing Christmas cards (that have NO chance of making it to our loved ones BEFORE the holiday) at Starbucks...I ran out to my car, grabbed the phone from the trunk...and gave it to Mike (under protest, by him)...I was so excited, because I knew how much he wanted it, and would have NEVER bought it for himself...that's what Christmas is all about right?? Or was it something about some baby, and some wise guys....oh well, back to us...So here is the first photo from his new phone...




Although we look Jaudice here, it's just the lack of a flash that makes us look yellow, not pickeled livers (yet):o)

Then, on Monday we get a LARGE box from my Mom (and I had recieved a voicemail from her earlier that day w/ instructions to open the box when I recieved it)...and inside was this SWEET wreath made from a bike wheel...and SHE MADE IT!! I absolutely love it...wanna see??






Mom's always know right? She knows I'm koo-koo for anything w/ a bike on it, or silver....and this one is both..and I love that she made it. She got the wheel from a donation to the local shop in Wichita, Kansas where I was a bike mechanic for a summer back in the day...Thanks MOM, we'll use it every year!! What a perfect gift, and EARLY just the way I like it!

No comments: