Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Birthdays ROCK!



"Ja ma hon Leva"(Swedish Happy B-Day song) Mike singing...carrying a tray of Coffee/Juice/Toast/Cake...that's what I woke up to today..


What a great way to start my B-Day! So we ate, drank, and enjoyed some cake. Then we opened the gifts sent by his family and my family...Mike's B-Day is Aug 9th, and I was in Colo Springs...so he saved all his gifts so we could open them together!!
I got sweet new orange/red bowls from Sweden, and awesome Tea spoons...this cool Cog Tea Candleholder, and Leige Baston Leige light switch cover..and so so so much more....
(I removed the lued photo of Mike, by popular demand...Mostly Mike)

As I was headed downstairs after breakfast in bed, I noticed I had a new voicemail...it was Mom and the boys singing 'Happy Birthday'...Man, I'm a lucky girl...getting 'Happy Birthday' sung to me x2, in TWO different languages BEFORE 8am...this is gonna be a great day!!

Then at work they had a Pot Luck....

And an Awesome Cake...that's number 2 on the day!!

3 comments:

Old as dirt said...

Hey, I know he loooks good to you, but some of don't need to see as much of Mike as you put up there ;-)

Happy Birthday Champ!!Mike too

Anonymous said...

Wasss up birthday girl! Your old friend Noodley is thinking of you on your special day.

Maddie went to 1st grade today!

Your time with your mom and brother looked like fun!

Happy Birthday best friend, you are in my heart and I think of you all the time, take care. Love, Nat

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!
Good luck in Chicago!
hiroko