Monday, August 14, 2006

Woody Cox Sets A New World Record!!

How did I forget this??

Woody Cox 'rolled' (a new 'trackie' term I've picked up) a 2:24.439 in his 3K pursuit, setting a new National and World record as seen on USA Cycling:

Woody Cox (Redmond, Wash./Byrne Specialty Gas) 2:24.439 (WR) (NR)

Woody has been an awesome teacher for meat the last few races. He's got a great system, and a huge wealth of knowledge that he gladly shares with me (like, "it's a points race Kele you have to go for the Points"). I have benefited from what he's taught me greatly! Thanks Woody! Good things happen to Good People!! Congratulations, Well deserved!!

1 comment:

rimonaseyecandy said...

Hello Woody,

I am wondering if you are the same Woody Cox I met at the Hollywood YMCA in 1984? I married Michael Seay?

Hope it's you. Rimona