Saturday, August 12, 2006

More Seattlite's on the Poduim at Master Nats


Kenny Smokes the Points race...lapping the field, TWICE, I think! Wow, that's amazing!


Annabell takes a hard fought 3rd place in the Sprints!! Nice job! She's awesome ( a Nicole athlete, and friend from the San Fran area)


Kenny wins the 3K in an screamin' 3:26...Nice!


Annette wins 2K pursuit (and Kills me by .3 seconds, she rolled a 2:33.6, I did a 2:33.9...but who's counting??)...she is amazing to watch ride her bike...


Tracey Hubert (maybe?) takes 4th in her 2K pursuit, nice work!




Hey, I won a race that wasn't just ME...the Points race. Well, I actually got 2nd, but we had combined w/ another age group, so I was first in MY age group. It was a hard race, congrats to all the ladies here!!

Curtis took 5th in Sprints...WOW, he can go the distance AND sprint..neet-to!

Woody Cox got 4th in his Points race!

Not a bad day at the office for the Seattle/San Fran/Lewisville (Gosh, I honestly don't know how to spell that...its pronounced Lewy-ville, as in Kentucky, unless that person is from there then its lu-vul)!

No comments: