Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Finish off Toona

Lets see...Saturday was a Ninety something mile race...the first 25 miles were the hardest of the race. More so, because mentally you knew how long this day was and you (I) were scared to put out so much effort so early...but I made it....then we did the same climb we did on Wed...I didn't do as well..ended in the laughing group (yet again, someday man I will race a hilly stage ALL the way to the finish!). The main pack was like 30min ahead of us. (did I already blog about this?? hmm, maybe)


Sunday was the Crit. Great course, lots of corners, fun, fast, w/ a small hill to sting even more...Jen rode great..stayed in and finished well.


Another great race! So full of everything, stamina, speed, climbs, long days, many days, team time trial, rain, heat, sweat, mental fatigue, and teamwork! I love it!


Pretty sure Armstrong won, and Chrissy was top 10...she's riding great. Kat finished well in the crit!


That about does it for me for 2007 road season! It's been grand!

Yet again I get to travel in style...

With my HUGE bike case, we had to fold both seats down, so I got to snuggle up for the 2.5hr drive to the airport 11hrs early for my flight...another day in paradise!

No comments: