Monday, August 15, 2005

Happy Birthday to ME!


me at three!










Blaa Blaa Blaa...another one bites the dust, another hole in the belt, another lost nut (as Mike would say...or did suggest as a good little saying),another year older is my point! No pictures yet...still in bed enjoying my Birthday coffee, no wait I knocked it all over the floor, because Mike chose to do my B-Day breakfast at 6:45AM....sweet, I just get to enjoy my Birthday for an extra few hours now ( I had planned a nice sleep-in on the 'ol birthday morning, but playing on my new computer is about the same)...

So, Birthday plans?? Sit down, this is exciting...I'm going to Starbucks, then WORK!! I can't wait, it will be great!! Then probably a ride later, dinner, and bed! Man, I hope I can handle all the excitement. Remember when you would count down the days till your birthday? And make birthday wish lists....when did the switch to COMPLETE denial of yet another birthday (which is difficult with the Racing Age we have to put on our cycling liscenes...which is the age you will be on Dec 31th).

Ok, that's all for now...now go read Chrissy's newest entries, www.Chrissyruiter.com (new stuff)..and count the cute spelling errors. Like how she describes the wand at the airport that they use for metal detector...as the beater...damn she makes me laugh!!

See ya guys!!

No comments: