Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I can add photos.....SAAWWEETT...look

So, I want you to guess how many different items Chrissy has stashed...no, NOT in her jersey pockets (those are full)...but in the back of her shorts....the closest guess gets her digits!!!




Ok, now here we see the results of Nicole's cruel "We've got a new rider" games! This was the end result of 15 minutes w/ only newspaper and barbie makeup for our best ren-dish-ion (I can't spell this one) of Britney Spears! If you can guess who one, I'll give you a super sweet.....mmmmm, yea we'll figure it out later...cause I don't really remember who won (another Nicole rule w/ all OFF the bike games, no one wins)

If you can't read the print, it says "Mike's better side" heehee


Here Chrissy and I are putting our heads together to come up with the aspect ratio of the turbulent flow and therefore increased drag coefficient generated by Chrissy's pig-tails in a 40K TT....it's top secret, sorry I can't tell you!


At first, it's difficult to see the humor in this photo (taken at the New Zealand World Cup race in Feb)..but this was the break, and if you look at the girl in white shorts (next to me, I think) she TOTALLY pee'd like MID race...it was the nastiest thing...did I mention she was German...I mean the race was only like 60miles, you'd think she could hold it...and that wasn't the first time, she peed on another day too...man, if I had those kind of 'issues' I'd be riding for a team w/ at least a DARK color shorts...

No comments: