Saturday, February 10, 2007

"I'm gonna come at you like a Spider Monkey"...Talladega Nights

How fun is it to get a box full of National team kit stuff??? Way fun!!! And Colby told me I needed to break it in a little, so I started right away!





"Going into turn 2...."





"Waiting for the next move...."

Yea, I think it'll work!!

Mike wouldn't let me wear it to bed...

At work, on Friday my awesome co-workers decorated the gym w/ 'Good Luck' signs, and streamers w/ the flag on them. They all signed this flag w/ good luck wishes, and had a pot luck. And, they got this tray of cupcakes decorated like the Flag w/ "Good Luck Kele" in the middle!!! It was sooooo awesome! They are such great people, and I hope they know that kind of support REALLY means a lot to me, really really really really!!! Thanks so much guys...I'll give 'em hell!

No comments: