Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Self promotion is OK on Valentines day RIGHT??

So, today I love .....ME!
I'm such a dork, but for those looking for MORE info on my dorkiness...here is a link to all my Fixed gear fever articles thus far...make sure you read Christen's and Neva's too....but, of course, AFTER you read MINE!!!
http://www.fixedgearfever.com/modules.php?name=Search (hmm, I cannot link directly to my stuff, so you have to enter my name in the search box...sorry for such a HASSEL, I know!!)

I'm just kidding....I just read theirs first, and was really interested....and that's why I want you to read mine...

Happy Valentines day everyone!


Oh baby, tough guy...Mike in 1999 (maybe), his roomate drew on a tatoo w/ MY name and a rose....we just were ment to be, and he knew it then too!!! hee hee...funny picture huh? Yea, I told him that color was HOT...well, LIVE AND LEARN! Sorry Mike!

2 comments:

tripieper said...

Kele: we are in the UK and may be able to come watch you in Manchester (my husband Robin works with Mike). What are your events? Amy Pieper

kelekelebobelly said...

I'm doing the Points race, it's either Friday or Sunday. You can find the schedule if you search on Manchester's velodrome site.
Thanks!!