Saturday, February 24, 2007

Manchester update!!

Sorry guys, I know it's been forever since I blogged....but internet is crazy expensive $80 for a week...not in my budget..so I"m scamming off the Press area in the velodrome....but my batery is about to die so I'll just add all my pictures and explain later...
I'm having a great time, soaking it all up! Wow this is a whole new level!!
Cherrio in the plane! Thank goodness Christen is ready for a water landing!










This is how they transport TONS of bike equiptment...it's the train game....uh oh though, there's trouble...

Walking tall in the airport!













Christen's look says, "Bring it", Kele's look says, "Bring What??"
















Here's the entire crew...from the back is Des, Viggo of Denmark, in the front Colby's being silly, then it's Christen , Neva, Liz, and Me!










Crash? Where? Shake it, yea, shake what's left of it! Liz went on to a 6th place 500m TT the next day...AWESOME job Liz!!! That's what all the dedication and traing does!















Hard to see, it's the girls on rollers warming up...and Colby

No comments: