Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ok, I'll give race Details

So, you may have noticed I haven't mentioned MY racing. Well....it was awesome!! Awesomely tight, awesomely fast, awesomely bumpy, awesomely tacticle....and I did my best. Unfortunately, not quite enought to make the finals. But I loved it! I now know I need more training, and need to commit 100% to a move early, need to study the race more, understand it more, so you can make good quick decisions!

The other Endurance girls are doing fabulous! Christin is soooo good at following direction from Colby, she did great in both the heat by taking a lap, and the final rode smart and very strong!!! Neva had a PR in the Pursuit, even w/ a babble at the start...and today in Scratch heat she took a flyer and held off the feild w/ 3 others, moving to the finals. Christen lead for the last 6 laps and finised 9th...a super strong ride!! Can't wait to see the final!!

Right in front of me is the Men's final Madison, what a beautiful race, definately my favorite!!

Liz rode strong in her Kerin's, and now is enjoying fries and beer!! Let the celebrations begin!!

more shots later! Thanks for all the support everyone has sent me!!

5 comments:

yellowbug said...

Way to go Kele!

Heather said...

I'm so proud of you. Looks like you had a fun time ragardless. Thanks for showing us the pics.

The Barkstrom's said...

Sounds like you are having a great time. Look forward to all the stories when you return to work. Your picture made the slideshow at work in the entrance. Way to go with your racing!

Heather said...

HOT bike. What's your race schedule like the next couple months?

kelekelebobelly said...

race schedule? Uh, local stuff mostly until end of April. Working on getting road form until then. You?