Sunday, February 11, 2007

Natro-path....should be NASTY-o-path

Why is it all things 'Natural' and 'good for you' are NASTY?? Hmm, like the fight of good and evil, Gandolf and Soromon....Western and Eastern medicine....

What the heck am I rambling about? Well, I've been fighting the forces of evil living in my lungs as Broncho-hackoness....and I went to my Western med MD/ARNP/PA whatever and got the standard cure-all anti-biotics, but funny thing is except a new raging yeast infection, my symptoms are all the same (just kidding, I don't even have those parts).

So I decided to go see my Acupuncture-ist, Natropathic, Herbal Medicine, overall greatest clinician I've worked w/....Peter Schmidt from Inewmed...so he filled me with needles, listen to me (KEY), and gave me this NASTY crap you have to take in WARM water....and get this the name of it is...no joke..."Ding Chuang Tang" seen below....







I seriously thought it was a joke name, but no! And it has some VERY legal stimulant in it, so he said don't take it after 3....but, of course, I totally forgot....went home, had a cup of coffee, my nasty Ding Chung Tang cocktail...and went straight to bed...Is that bad??

BUT, I feel WAY better....like all the way better...Damn nasty crap...that just means I'll have to take it again some time...Thanks Peter (can't you guys come out with like 'Bubble gum' flavor Ding Chuang Tang??? It would sell like wild fire)...

No comments: