Monday, March 20, 2006

geez louise...you'd think I could keep up by now...

Mike never believes me when I say, "I've been busy all day"...when all I did was ride...but I swear it's true..What with checking my MILLIONS of IMPORTANT emails, scrollling through cyclists blogs, perousing the latest Cycling news gossip, drinking coffee, trying not to eat, there just isn't enough time in one day, I tell ya!

So, whatever...waaa waaa waaaa Kele, I know that's what Mike always says!

The point is...ya'll need to see my latest shots....so let's get to it...
Jane C made this bread, I supplied the recipe, and guidance...it had sprouted wheet berries (recipe by Jon Owens)..and yea, I spelt wheat wrong to be funny...sweet, wheet!







Alisha introduced me to Spirutina..or something like that...it's protien shake stuff...and I put Buckwheat in w/ it and cinnamon...then heated it ....it tasted SO much better than it looks...PROMISE





This is what Alisha ate instead!!









Well, there's alot more but blogger wont upload them, even when I hit the keys REALLY hard...so, I'll add them later...good night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is true......