Monday, March 06, 2006

'I get knocked down, but I get up again' at McClane

(remember to click on the picture and it get's bigger...wink, wink)






So, this is what happens when you try to take a 90degree turn w/ a front flat....I'm the one UNDER the girl in Red flying through the air...




Now, Jen Chapman tries to kick me while I'm down....she's the other girl in Blue/Black flying in the air, I'm the one on the ground





Now, I may have been the first one down, but I"m also the first one up..and look it's Chrissy..squeezing through on the inside, LUCKY!...(say that w/ a Napoleon Dinomite voice)...she's got on blue tights, and blue/white jersey (yea, I know it's weird, but we all have to get used to it...)(now, I mean weird in a good way, like a new wierd, like I'm just used to seeing Chrissy in ORANGE)

I'm fine and so are all my teammates...at least from that crash!

2 comments:

JT said...

Girl - are you ok? Holy moly that looked painful. Were you able to finish the race?

Velo Bella said...

Don't let your mom see this