Friday, April 14, 2006

Katchup....

Well, well how time flies...I just realized it's been almost a week since my last entry...hmmm, I must be home.....yup I am...So, let's recap

Sea Otter festivities...fun fun fun....love that multidimensional cycle-fest...w/ all those hot boys on bikes....yummy! Then the Mtn bike girls sucked it up like Champs in that crappy conditions...that was epic! Our circuit race went well...I was pleased w/ my race, lots of digin' deep...Nicole was again a miracle worker on those radios!! Jen and Jane had personal great races too...again may I add how awesome it is to watch ppl learn and grow on the bike at lightning speed....it's scary! Sunday, back in Santa Cruz riding...then home Monday...

Work, ride, eat, sleep...yup that about get's us caught up!! Well, last night I did a local weekly race (Seward park) w/ the boys...so fun!

Tomary, is a RR in a small town on the peninsula...it's a good hard Spring Classic, well known by anyone in the near area....TST! I'll fill ya in on it later!

Happy Spring, and candy, and colored egg day!!

Life is Good!

1 comment:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

yeah, glad your life is good, too.

but get back to splashin' goof on this here bloggie-log!

signed,
geekboyfan#93