Sunday, April 02, 2006

Something's REALLY been buggin' me..

And that's NO LIE! So here's the story...
I fly into San Jose on Friday, we drive 3 hrs to San Liouse Bilbo (something like that)...find this cheap hotel ($44 for 2 queens, and all the....well, you know)...then Sat morning, we go to this greasy spoon diner right next door for breakfast...I order the obligatory oatmeal...and I'm surprised by the bland metallic-y taste, but remember I make my oatmeal w/ soy milk, eggs, cinnamon, and flax...so I just ask for milk and raisins to spice it up and continue chompin down...then I noticed 'hey they put flax in their oatmeal too'....then, 'wait a minute...that flax has LEGS....AHHHHH IT'S A WEEBLE, and there are probably 100 in my bowl that I've been eating for about 5minutes...so I calmly (really Mom I was calm) and gave it back...and we got EVERYTHING for free...well, I guess there was a price but not monetary....And a long stop at a restroom later! Damn bugs!

1 comment:

JT said...

Oh NASTY! It doesn't help that I was eating oatmeal while I read that too.... gross! I'm gagging. Sick. What, no pics of your bowl of protein?