Thursday, April 06, 2006

More Photos for all to enjoy!

Ok, I obviously have too much time on my hands (don't tell Mike)...what is this 2 blogs a day for the last 2 days...what's wrong w/ me??

Anywho, I finally managed to sifer (psyifer, sigh-fer, hmm not sure) through some of the Velo Bella-Kona sites...a tough feet, and one only for those of us w/ ONE thing to do today (Kona Photoshoot...oh yea, wash my bike)...BUT I found the spot where they keep all the photos...now be ready for 3-84,345 clicks to get to this seasons photos...but stay focused and you will achieve your goal...It's http://www.pbase.com/sdukes/root (also linked on the side of my blog template)...there are more photos of the Original photoshoot, and that spledid crash of mine....plus photos throught the years of Velo Bella...it gives a really good sense of what these crazy girls are all about!

I also added the VB-Kona blog to the sidebar....seems it's a LITTLE more up to date on current VB-Kona activity...for example the latest entry is Wendy Simm's ad for Sella San Marcos (god I hope I spelled that right)...and it's super cute!

Ok, off to wash the bike!! Poor me, all this stress...I may have to pencil in a bubble bath to recover and prepair for the second task of the day...sigh!

Later Suckas at work surfin'....

No comments: