Saturday, October 21, 2006

Final days in NH...









The Hulser girls...none of whom actually have that name....but we come from the Hulser side of the tree...it's now the Murdin/Baird/Shamatha girls...Kira is our only cousin on that side of the family....it was great to spend time w/ her. She and I did our hair and make up....great girl time!! She got liquid eye liner!










I'm down to one cup a day!







What the????








Mike, enjoying some 'vacation food'..."it's only two half doughnuts!!"









'Extreme' Ping Pong..









Auntie Kathy, and Jeff were WAY too good to be on the same team, we quickly discovered....









Isn't my sister pretty? and well, people say we look alike...so hey, I've got that goin' for me!











Grand master chef, gardener, hostess, planner, organizer...my Grandmother! I hope someday to be able to create the dishes she served us! I'm grateful to have such a wonderful chef to teach me the art of cooking!

No comments: