Monday, October 16, 2006

The Trip...another one, for a GREAT reason!!

Ok, so this last weekend...me and Mike, my sister and her husband Jeff, my aunt and cousin Kira...all seceretly planned a cross country surprize party for my Dad's birthday! We met up at my Grandparents in Weare, NH...near Concord..

So, Mike and I had a red eye leaving Seattle at 7:30PM...then to Las Vegas...then Philly...THEN Manchester, NH...it was quite an ADVENTURE! Here's how it went..


On the plane...they don't call it 'red eye' for no reason!


On the bus, between planes, in the Philly airport, makin' the most of it...poor lady who sat next to us got roped into taking our picture...





They had these great chairs...to help pass time in the airport...


This is what we DIDN't get to do in Philly, and we Sprinted throught the Las Vegas airport too...seeing as we landed w/ 3 min to make our connection...we're still sore from the effort..


Runs like a chicken, smells like a chicken, looks like a chicken...must be a chicken!! Delerium had sent in ...but we made it...another adventure in this game of life...

No comments: