Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Track Nats Wrap up

Ok, I've learned a ton...the hard way. Now I focus on putting it to good use...train hard, come back in Jan and try again!

Let's see the fun parts of this trip that I haven't mentioned....


Sima and I take a break to pose, during some warm up or cool down time....she was a great roommate...it's so fun to get to know new people...we had a good time together!! Well, I did...





Here's the youngin's w/ Floyd. Shelby (on the R) is a awesome young sprinter...very impressive! Sorry, I don't know the other girl, but I'm sure she gave it her all too, and probably did well (she wore National kit stuff, so she must be good, right?)




After racing....it was Italian eating time...w/ Julia and Matt Whiteside and my big sis' Abby Shamatha!! Yummy!!

BUSTED big time!!



Oh yea, my bike was underweight...by a LOT...so I just attached a tool kit to my seat post....and down tube


Julia was so generous and sweet all week to me...she's great!!




Now Matt, that's a different story...he's Cooky...and Ab? well she's just playing along...







My big sis and I enjoyed time at Laguna Beach...

We had a great day...breakfast, beach, manicure/pedicure/eyebrow wax, lunch...all filled w/ non stop chatting! Don't we look SO much alike?? I didn't realize it till we saw these pictures...it's COOL!

Luckily we will see each other next weekend too...that's all I can say right now...

1 comment:

biketough said...

Hey Kele! Who you calling Kooky? hehe... eccentric maybe, but hopefully not kooky!

It was great having you stay with us for Nats. Julia and I went to the track last Saturday to help with a "Ladies Only" intro track class. It was awesome. I think they had 35 new women on the track, and not one of them went home with splinters.

I love the pics from NH. I'd better not let WilliDog see them or we'll be moving for sure.

Take care and enjoy the off season. We'll see you again soon! Matt, Julia and Willi