Wednesday, October 11, 2006

"SSomebody SStop Me" (the Mask)


Mike got my Mtn bike in ship shop shape last week...it's only been a 2yr process. The frame was Lisa Matlock's from when she rode for the Ford Pro Mtn bike team...the next year Ford joined Basis on our road team (and I inherited the frame), then our mechanic Eric Jellum had all the components just laying around his house and he sold them to me for like $200...wheels and all...that was 2005...and today Oct 2006 is the inaugural ride on this bad boy....









Check out the air on this wheelie ("You got like 3 feet of air on that one" Napolean Dynamite)...and that awesome building (apparently it used to be a Monastery....Mike says that word monster-ory...w/ his cute Swedish/English/lazy accent)

So we had a fun easy ride on these trail on Juanita (Finn Hill)...and at 1hr I almost started to sweat, so we immediately abandoned...this IS off season, there are STRICKT rules to abide by...

So we headed home, and did a HARD CORE workout....and I mean it...a full 20 min of Core ex given by Allison Powers....we soon realized we are Noodle Core, but we'll be HARD CORE by Jan....and SUPER SORE CORE tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day....






OH, I'm also working on creating Velvety foam AT HOME...and for the first time I got some!!! Look!







She looks better from this angle...


Ok, hi ho hi ho....it's off to work I go.

BTW, thanks Brook and Dily (?) for the supportive comments...I really do appreciate it. I know I'm hard on myself, if it was someone else I wouldn't let them talk like that about themselves....interesting!!

Did ya'll notice the new COUNTER....you're being watched...about 15ppl told me to do that....great! One more thing for me to check 5million times a day...I wonder if I check it all the time if it will look like people actually read my nonsense?

2 comments:

Little Lion said...

Hope you had fun on your mtn bike ride! I loved the wheelie picture... hehehe... I think you got 4 feet of air.

Maybe I'll try that on my cross bike. ;o) hehehehe

Send me the Persian Meal Recipe that Sima made for you at Track Nats! You know I'm all about the veggies and rice! :o)

Miss ya, Alisha

yellowbug said...

Hey Kele,
I dig reading your blog! Great job at nationals!
Martina