Friday, January 13, 2006

Just another day at the beach!!




So, thursday (yesterday)....seeing as I couldn't get on the track...I didn't make the 3hr drive (1.5 ea way)...so had some time for sightseeing. My gracious hostess Jean Curran took me to the Aliso creek beach (I think that's what it was called)...isn't it pretty...




Me and Jean













Brrrr...















Beach Volleyball...in January....SURE DUDE!!















"Hello? Hello! This is Dr. Who, requesting transport!!!!"


















Man, I found my new commuter bike...pimped out!!















If Napolean Din-o-mite (Is that right Chrissy??) had a yacht..this is what he'd name it....

2 comments:

JT said...

Dude!!! Totally dig the commuter bike - will you pick me up one too while you're at it? Sounds like you had a hard time down in LA - but good for you for going and making the most of it! Sucks they didn't let anyone else on the track - IDIOTS! See you soon!

Murdin blog said...

Is that your only T-shirt?