Thursday, January 12, 2006

Rick Crawford

I just read another raceclean article rippin on Rick Crawford. And I can tell you as one of his athletes for 3 seasons...I never heard, felt, insinuated, rumored...anything about drugs w/ him. He always represented a very clean diet, encouraged vitamins/supplements you buy at the health food store. I had a very low Ferritin level and I had to take iron...but that does not make him a proponent of drug use. I am here to say, Rick NEVER EVER EVER made any recommendations or anything like that w/ me and drug use. I know many ppl that are coached by him, and they all say the same thing. This is info from the source, not gross generalizations. I have deep admiration and respect for Rick, and I'm glad he is a part of our sport, I hope he continues!!

I think it's sad whomever runs that site must be a very unhappy person...he sure spends a huge amount of time on negativity. What a horrible existence! No thanks...I like giggling too much...so I don't read his site very often...you shouldn't either (except now, to see what I"m talking about...it's raceclean.com I think)

No comments: