Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So when is hunting season again??


I hate this rain jacket, soley (no spell check 4 this one)due to it's color. It was one of those team camp...wanna be nice things...there were these NEON green jackets and nice blue ones (that everyone wanted) so Chrissy and I ended up with these...but hey, I also have a blue one from 2005...but tonight it's pissing rain, cold, and dark...so I'm going w/ Saftey first! Plus, no one will know it's me..unless, of course, they're reading this....oopps


So, do you ever have those wkts where you feel like you are just a bad-ass...that no one trains as much, or as hard as you??? I sure hope so, so you can relate to my story here...Tonight was one of those rides for me...it was WAY too cold, an WAY too rainy to be riding in the dark on Wed night, doing hill repeats after work....but that's what was on the schedule...but after 9 hills, didn't feel so bad-ass as much as wet-hungry-cold ass who skipped the last hill...and only rode 2 instead of the slotted 3hrs...

Ok, gotta take my computer up to bed now, and write out my 2006 season goals...first I have to think of them....

over and out...
elek (chrissy always signs here journal entries w/ her name in some crazy order...I have no shame in coping her!)

No comments: