Sunday, January 29, 2006

Moments of Clarity...

Well, something like that....I'm trying not to used the word BORED...because I'm trying to 'Embrace' being alone...

So, I'm doing my usual browse of the few cyclists sites I frequent...and came upon this sweet photo of Chrissy..




And the quote was "Are these glasses too big for me??"
And the Quick witted Katherine (Kat) Carroll says..."Not at all, they just make your head look skinny"....I laughed...then stole the picture!!

Both these lovely ladies are in North Carolina at their team's (Victory Brewing) training camp...sounds tough...but more fun than laying in bed alone on a Sunday night after spending all weekend at a Continuing Education class and riding at the crack of dawn, then late into the night on Sat..just to get some hours in...only to come home to an empty house...boo hoo!

Ok, I'm going to sleep now!

No comments: