Friday, February 10, 2006

Easy Peasy

Today was our off/recovery day...because tomorrow we do a trial run of the flying 2K (women), 3K (men). So we just did one drill of riding the rail (that scary part, and highest) for EVER, I mean 30 min...which felt like forever. Then I tried unsuccessfully to learn how do to a track stand, or ride backwards.


First random picture of us hanging out...I was trying to get a shot of Justin and Autumn (the only ones not wearing cycling kits, just a hint)...our mechanic and sounier for the week...both did fantastic work, with great attitudes...deeply appreciated!! Thanks guys!!






Here is a picture of all the girls taking pictures...WOW!!








Then I lucked out and got to do 3 starts w/ the bike holder thingy..see



Here we have some future super stars..in the front left is Alex Welsh, next to him is Ryan Keels, and sucking their wheel is Winston David (yes, Winston is his FIRST name)...some crazy fast U23 men...keep your eye on them...

And we didn't ride in the afternoon...I tried to update my website...all I think I was successful in is screwing it up...I need to keep reading that Dreamweaver for Dummies book.

I'll let you know how the TTs go tomorrow

No comments: