Monday, February 06, 2006

the Rebirth







Please help me welcome back.."Big Bertha"..



This is the double Downhill version of the Bike Pro bike case...yes boys and girls I do believe it is the LARGEST bike bag in the entire world.

Unfortunately, she has been under strict ban from any Ford-Basis traveling trips...due to the sheer size of the bag, and the small size of our team car...damn Nicole's packing skill...but there's no stopping me now..







So after a little work, I don't even need a checked baggage...I can fit everything in the bike bag...because I used my nifty vacuum bags...just like on TV (I have NO idea where I got them)..but hey they were great, check it out!













And now I just have to figure out to fit it all in my car?!





1 comment:

Velo Bella said...

oh man. Can I borrow that bag stuffing contraption? I have shit all over the house I would love to stuff into those. Do you think an oversexed chihuahua would fit?