Thursday, February 23, 2006

Oh Sat ridin'

Last Sat was one of those great Pacific NW days!! We went for a great group ride with the Garage boys....wanna see their sweet site?? http://www.garagebilliards.com/racing/









We rode up to this Golf course, and luckily I had my camera! So, I took a few shots!! In the background you see lake washington, and the Seattle skyline...it was a beautiful day!


Later, at the coffee shop, we were invaded by a massive group of recumbant riders...and here is a shot of their fearless leader of the Deathstar...






I honestly think he MADE this bike...and the helmet w/ the night vision goggles...Ironically, we saw him several more times that weekend! He was at the bike Swap the following day. I think he's one of those genius's that is just odd...don't ya think??

It takes all kinds to make the world go around!

No comments: