Friday, June 08, 2007

Chestnut hill shopping!

Ahhh, a day of rest and relaxation!! mmmmmm.


I slept till 10:30am, then blogged (as you may have noticed) for ~3hrs, drinking coffee all the while. Then mosey'd down Chestnut Hill for some great shopping (don't worry Mike it was MOSTLY window shopping).


So, this is a bakery...that's open 24/7...odd? or fishy? you decide!

OF COURSE, I had to get some pretzels...and they are oh so good!

And the second food group...Coffee!! A local roaster, gotta check them out!

And the third food group, Ice Cream! And my mocha chip was deliciouso!!

Also stopped off in a Kitchen store (one of my favorite past times), a great hardware store, several boutiques, and a great farmers market.

Then it was time for our ride. I joined the Sturdy Girls for their interval work. I did some steady state. We did loops around the park we ride through in the race Sunday!

And then food, and sleep! Not a bad day!!

No comments: