Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Kutzdale, Kutzville, Kutztown....one of those is right

So, moving on! Monday i arrived in T-Town, went to the track, met Marty Nothstein, and Erin Heartwell...both super nice and accommodating! After some wrong turns, and road closures, I found my way to the student housing in Kutztown (I think) where I'll be staying for the next 2 weeks.


Bedroom

Kitchen

Living room, awaiting a TV

Shower

I had been to REI and bought a bunch of containers for my clothes. I am SO tired of living out of a suitcase, that I cannot for the life of me keep organized. So Linda suggested getting bags, or some kind of containers for each group of stuff. I did, and I love it! Ahhhhh, peace. So now I have a bag for Jerseys, shorts, long sleeves/jackets, gloves/booties/arm/leg warmers, undergarments, casuals, clothes I'd like NOT to be wrinkled, and a waterproof bag for shampoo and all other hair/cosmetic needs.


Then I went for a super easy ride. It was beautiful.

1 comment:

How do i get to my old stuff said...

Separate bags help a lot. I learned to do it from a backpacking site. Never gone back. I enjoy your posts. Thx for taking the time to write 'em.