Thursday, June 07, 2007

Life beyond cycling with the Grant family!


Don't you remember when baths were play time? And you took them with your siblings? I do! I should get me some rubber duckies and see if Mike and I could squeeze into a tub...now THAT would be funny!! (sorry for the painful visual)....

Back Ella and Hanna Grant. The youngest 2 of my best friend Natalie Grant. They are precious! I spent two evenings with the Grant family. It was amazing to watch my lifelong friend parent her three children. In all your years together, I've never seen her in this light, she's awesome! It was very touching to be a part of, to see what a wonderful mother she is, and father John is. The girls are very well mannered, and funny, and expressive, and so darn cute I'm glad I don't have to discipline them 'cause they would get away w/ MURDER!



This is Hanna ,Maddy (Madeline, Nat?? Spelling??)in the pink, and Ella on the far right. Maddy is the eldest, she just turned 7!! Holy cow, how quickly they grow up! Of Natalie's three children, I was there for Maddy's birth. It was a 36hr grueling labor, which ended in a C-section, and a beautiful little girl!

Thanks Nat and John for letting me be a brief part of this special part of your lives. I am so proud of you both. You have such a beautiful family, and home. It really reminds me how much there is in life beyond cycling...someday, someday...

No comments: